Financial Strategy & Analytics
Take control of your plan costs
You can’t improve what you can’t measure. Financial strategy establishes a path for your plan’s future, and data analytics allows you to quantifiably measure the effectiveness of your programs. By controlling costs and optimizing your benefits package through data-driven decisions, you can offer attractive health care options that make financial sense for both you and your employees.
How We Can Help
Brown & Brown helps define customized financial strategies and data-driven solutions. These solutions range from evaluating potential gaps in productivity or well-being to understanding medical trends. Our team works with you to evaluate risk, plan design and pricing strategies and can engage you in assessing population-specific health plan information.
- Financial Stewardship Reporting
- Quality of care/care coordination analyses
- Leakage and network analyses
- Program design evaluation, including centers of excellence and direct contracting
- Custom analytics, including affordability and impact of health on productivity
- Claims data warehousing solutions
- Self-funded, fully insured, reference/value-based and ICHRA data-driven assessments
- Financial modeling
- Data visualization
- Social determinants of health