Regulatory & Legislative Strategy
Receive timely and accurate information to stay in compliance
Leverage proactive and timely updates to defend against reactive organizational risks. Brown & Brown’s Regulatory & Legislative Strategy team delivers detailed insight and information on how employers and organizations may be impacted by ever-changing health and welfare legislative and regulatory requirements.
How We Can Help
Regulatory and Legislative Strategy consulting provides support to assist you in navigating health and welfare laws, rules and regulations. Brown & Brown works to deliver information so you can make the best decisions for your organization and employees.
- Assistance for a general compliance review of your health and welfare benefit plans
- Areas reviewed include ERISA, Section 125, ACA General Topics, ACA Employer Mandate, Reporting Under the Employer Mandate, COBRA, Wellness Plans, Self-Insured Plans and HIPAA Privacy and Security
- Supporting consultants in understanding new laws and regulations impacting employee benefits
- In-person seminars
- Web-based training (webinars)
- Monthly updates on various employee benefit topics, including the Affordable Care Act (ACA), HIPAA, FMLA, state laws and other regulatory changes impacting employee benefit plans
- Communications regarding relevant and timely compliance topics
- Legislative Briefs detailing important issues, such as the latest information on the ACA, HIPAA, COBRA, FMLA, ADA, etc.
- Form 5500 preparation guidance