Reduce your largest cost of risk
To manage workers’ compensation, businesses look at pre-loss, at-loss and post-loss to minimize incidents and reduce financial risk. Brown & Brown’s Workers’ Compensation specialists help identify ways to decrease the number and severity of accidents with a program structure that meets your unique needs.
How We Can Help
Based on extensive industry and marketplace knowledge, Brown & Brown’s Workers’ Compensation team performs a holistic operational assessment to identify costly risk areas and reduce overall workers’ compensation costs. Our qualitative and quantitative analytics provide an actionable plan you can engage to help lower the impact of claims, manage potential litigation and get employees back to work safely.
Products and Services
- Guaranteed cost programs to complex risk transfer programs
- Market access from regionals to the global marketplace
- Improve program efficiencies and outcomes:
- Program structures built for your business growth
- Leverage analytics to drive down costs
- Design risk control plans to reduce exposures
- Claims advocacy
- Claims closure projects