Under Federal law, group health plans are responsible for various new reporting and disclosure requirements that aim to improve transparency within the healthcare industry. This webinar will review the key health plan transparency requirements and provide information regarding recent regulatory guidance that addresses the application and enforcement of these rules. Items to be covered include:
- A brief overview of the transparency requirements applicable to group health plans and the effective dates
- A review of price comparison tool requirements effective in 2023
- A discussion of current guidance regarding RxDC reporting due by June 1, 2023
- A review of the guidance and regulations addressing the surprise medical bill requirements since their initial effective date in 2022
- An overview of issues to consider when relying on third parties to comply with the requirements
Attend & Earn 1.0 SHRM and HRCI Credit
Presented by the Brown & Brown Regulatory & Legislative Strategy Group.
DISCLAIMER: Brown & Brown, Inc. and all its affiliates, do not provide legal, regulatory or tax guidance, or advice. If legal advice counsel or representation is needed, the services of a legal professional should be sought. The information in this document is intended to provide a general overview of the topics and services contained herein. Brown & Brown, Inc. and all its affiliates, make no representation or warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the document and undertakes no obligation to update or revise the document based upon new information or future changes.