Commercial Insurance Market Report - Q1 2022
Market Trends Report - Q1 2022
Brown & Brown’s latest Market Trends report is now available! Brown & Brown’s Market Trends allows you to connect quickly to succinct key topics and notable updates in the insurance marketplace. Dive deeper on any topic with our Brown & Brown team to better understand how these trends may impact your business.
Learn how the first quarter of 2022 is offering limited relief for select insureds in middle-market businesses. Insurer capacity, COVID-19 claim outcomes and growth goals are contributing to more positive renewals. However, rate and capacity challenges still prevail in the middle-market property and casualty marketplace.
- Cyber Risk continues to face decreasing capacity and increasing premiums, underwriting standards and retentions
- Property rate increases continue, but at slower rates for many
- Workers’ Compensation rates look favorable for most insureds, but rates continue to rise for auto, general liability and umbrella coverages
- Executive Liability rates are easing as insurers increase capacity
- International shows stability and limited rate increases
Read the full report to learn insights on property, casualty, executive risk, cyber risk and international markets.